Friday, January 30, 2009

GREAT NEWS!!!

As many of you may or may not know, I have signed up to run a half marathon(you heard me right!) but not only that- I will be traveling as well. Where?? Seattle, Washington to be exact. The race is called the Rock and Roll Marathon (or 1/2). But wait there's even more....more you say?...Yes, more! I will be part of Team in Training from now until the day of the race which will be June 27, 2009. I am super psyched to take on this challenge of running but also raising the funds for a worthy cause. I need to raise a minimum $3,900 for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. This Saturday I will get to meet my survivor buddy and will keep you all updated here. You can read and follow me as I train and also collect funds on this journey. It will have the latest fund raising adventure my team has come up with plus a lot more. You will also find my fund raising page below (y'all knew it was coming). I can't accomplish my goal with out YOU! Any amount would be appreciated:). I along with my fund raising team (y'all know who you are) have started to think about new, fun and inventive ways to raise all this cash (any ideas would be appreciated and welcomed). I am really excited and confident I can reach my goal. Who would have thought that a couple of runs last summer in Wisconsin Dells with my uncle and cousin would lead to this? Ask and you shall receive.


Thank you for taking time to read my blog and any support you are able to contribute with (in any form).

http://pages.teamintraining.org/il/rnrseatl09/iandrade

No comments:

Post a Comment